The world is not how it appears. We have been brought up to expect a certain stability to the world around us, weened off dependence on our parents and onto dependence on the government and upon cultural tropes. There’s a set formula to dating now: install the Tinder app, swipe right, then hope you get picked. We are using machines to date.
Wouldn’t it be great if we could date against this machine?
I have conducted extensive research into the social world and I have a secret for you: many people are already living their lives against the machine. They are swimming against the crowd and hustling a buck here and there.
- Con men are befriending elderly old women in end-of-life care homes then swindling them out of their life savings.
- Double-glazing salesmen are cold-calling low-IQ housewives on owner-occupied housing estates and bullshitting them into buying expensive new windows.
- Jewish hedge-fund managers are paying off backhanders to financial regulators to get inside information or forebearance to ignore the imminent collapse of their Ponzi schemes.
I ask you – the aspiring daygamer – what can we learn from these men? What can we learn from the world’s most immoral swindlers that we can then action in our own quest to swindle women out of sex they’d never freely give up to us?
Hi, I’m Uncle Nick and I’d like to introduce you to the Krauser Toolkit  that you can practice with your daygame. Each day you go out, I want you to do 300 sets and keep one of these tricks in mind:
Krauser Stop – This entails walking up to a girl, making weird “bee bop” noises and waving your hands like a retard.
Hand of Krauser – Shake a girl’s hand when you introduce yourself.
Pedo Eyes – Holding steady and slightly creepy eye contact with a girl you really don’t believe you are entitled to fuck 
Watch and learn, my trainee swindlers. Here is another set from Daygame Mediocrity.
 – Please, please, don’t actually take any of this seriously.
 – Really, don’t. I’m trolling.