These are all the video interviews / podcasts that I can remember doing. I’ve put them in date order from earliest to latest.
1. July 2011 presentation to the London Seduction Society taking about deeper meta-game underlying the dynamics of male-female interaction in set. Fairly heavy.
2. August 2011 podcast with Tom Torero for Daygame.com. Click here. Mostly its him making innuendos and drawing out anecdotes about daygame sets we’ve done.
3. May 2012 daygame talk to the London Saturday Sarge about how to put masculinity presence into your daygame sets and the problem with being too fake on the street.
4. May 2012 infield teaching with the London Real Guys is a noobs primer for daygame.
5. May 2012 interview with London Real (shortly after the infield portion) is probably the best of the bunch. It’s got my story and lots of the sociology.
6. April 2013 podcast discussion with Tom Torero and Jon Matrix. Click here. It’s mostly about how to game in foreign countries on short trips.
7. July 2013 interview with Sam Django is me asking him about his journey.