Just a shame that it’s Tom’s and not mine…… Take it away Welshman….
Here’s a full audio infield of a first date (d2) I went on last week with a French girl I’d met a few days previously during a daygame session. I’ve annotated the audio throughout to highlight my dating structure and the social dynamics being played out.
Some things to note:
- I’m running the “one date only” condensed version of my dating model involving just a single venue (a pub near my house) and then a fast bounce home. It’s high-risk-high-reward
- I’m weaving in and out of rapport and seduction, fractionating verbally and non-verbally to amp up her buying temperature. The whole thing takes about an hour.
- Classic techniques are used but condensed: open questions, cold reads, parroting, stealth questions, statements of intent, cocky-funny, push-pull, kino routines, Questions Game, deep rapport, emotive language, flipping-the-script, disarming the boyfriend, passing her classic tests, verbal bamboozling
- She reveals some spot-on observations about the power of eye contact, sub-communication and the secret language of seduction
- I’m very honest with her about being the lover not the provider. I put myself into the r-selection box from the start and she’s ok with it
- Logistics and leading are key. I meet her in Marble Arch near my house, it’s a three minute walk to the pub, a two minute walk to a shop and then another two minutes to my house. I’ve checked out seating in the pub before I start and prepared my room at home for the pull.
- There’s some very light token LMR which is handled with the usual techniques: roll offs, calling out the Elephant In The Room, pacing, pre-empting
- The post-sex “interview” sheds light on the importance of intent, sub-communication and being discreet, plus why nice guys finish last.
If you’ve been cold approaching and generating lots of leads but losing girls on the dates then I’d suggest you try out this fast version of the dating model to push your comfort zones. 95% of men on dates sink in the quick sand of comfort and rapport, forgetting they have to take control, spike it up sexually and pull the trigger. This fast dating structure will force you to practice these essential skills.
To learn more about my daygame and dating model, plus read more than 130 lay reports where I break down many more date techniques, check out my books on my website www.tomtorero.com