I’ve never paid any attention to flags. I just wasn’t comfortable about objectifying women, treating them as objects, reducing them down to another member of a foreign tribe. Hang on, that’s not right. No, my woeful disinterest in flag-rousting comes from my goals for game and the things I like about women. Specifically:
- I am strongly attracted to girls from a limited geographical / ethnic range and completely unattracted to girls from outside that. I adore Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, Thai, Brazilian, Colombian, Russian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Croatian, Nigerian, Tunisian, Turkish and Italian girls. All the rest can go piss up a rope for all I care and thus I’d derive little pleasure from capturing Mongolian or Scottish flags.
- All I really care about in a woman is what I see standing in front of me. I don’t give a flying fuck about her nationality, her resume, her life achievements, her social class etc. She stands or falls in my eyes by what she can show me about herself in the interaction we are having. External props mean nothing except as a story. The above-mentioned countries count to me because of the ethnic flavour and mannerisms.
- I don’t fuck girls for the story, generally. I want to enjoy the experience of chasing and nailing her, not of telling a wacky tale later to my friends when drunk.
So this blog will not be turning into a 50 Flags. That’s Burto’s thing and he’s progressing nicely with it. However, I was just checking out Wonka’s stats and it got me thinking how many flags I do have. Here we go:
– English only until I graduated
– Japanese (many times)
New game flags
– Nigerian (but English-raised)
– Tunisian (but French-raised)
– Australian (does this even count?)
– Uzbeki (but culturally Russian)
Girls I’ve put my cock into but not legitimately fucked: Greek, Azerbajhani, Somali. Looking at that list it would seem I’m an unacknowledged flagger – 26 lifetime flags, 24 from game, 13 in the last twelve months. And I’m going to Estonia soon. Now wouldn’t it be awesome to beat Burto to 50 Flags without actually trying?