“Intermediate Game is worth $2 million in the bank.”
I have begun a process of re-ordering my affairs so I can live the life that makes me happy, rather than the one that society expects of me. There is only one person in the whole of this world who has my personal wellbeing as their single over-riding objective. That’s me.
Over the past ten years I’ve been willing to take ballsy decisions to live how I want. I studied a degree I liked purely because I liked it then gutted out my professional qualification period in London before quitting on the first available day to live on a tropical island for a year. I spent three years doing an essentially part-time job so I could enjoy living in Tokyo and pursue my kickboxing and writing. Life was good back then. Liberated, satisfied, always cheerful. Only when I became serious about marriage did I plug back into the matrix: full time career, accumulate savings, be respectable.
I bought into the picket-fence image of respectability. I really wanted a good wife, a nice house, clean linen, two kids, and to be a pillar of the community. I really did. No more. I simply don’t want that – it was a trained response inculcated into me over thirty years of socialisation. Feminism destroyed it.
This is what I want. It’s the Krauser Manifesto.
- My free time is my own. I want as much of it as possible.
- My money is my own. No person or organisation has any claim to it.
- I will pursue those things that interest me, and those alone.
- I will allow no-one to bleed value from me.
- I will feel pride in living the manifesto. No person can shame me for it.
So what does this mean? How can it be operationally defined? This is what I plan to do as I make my first leap:
Starve the beast
I will reduce my work week from five days / 45 hours to three days / 24 hours. This gives me four days a week to live my life. Time is my most precious resource and I’ll never be granted more than this one life. I’ve calculated I need to work about 1.5 days to cover my bills as they currently stand, another half day to buy beer and entertainment. The third day is to continue to accrue savings. We are truly a blessed cohort of human history that beta male civilisation has engineered so much capital accumulation that three days of moderate labour provides for all material needs.
An added benefit of my partial-John Galt is to minimise my financial support to the state complex that lives parasitically from the value I create, the femo-marxist beast that steals what I earned with the sweat from my brow and funnels it to a horde of mooching and looting enemies – the public sector layabouts, Diversity Outreach Coordinators, civil servants, welfare queens etc.
As a strong, resourceful, self-concerned man I don’t need much money. I’d live in a tent if I could keep the Playstation 3 dry. Modern society has become a sophisticated mechanism for putting straight white men to work and then transferring the wealth they create to everyone else who is not straight white and male. I’m withdrawing as much of that economic surplus as I can without compromising my own quality of life. It’s going Galt – one step at a time.
Against Cultural Marxism
The carrot and stick that keeps law-abiding tax-paying men in line cannot control me. I do not want a promotion. I do not want a Ferrari. I do not want membership to an exclusive golf club.
I do not seek the approval of my neighbours, nor the quasi-approval of the opinion leaders in the media. I am deaf to the shaming of the office feminists and unmoved by the veiled contempt of the manginas who worship them. While I remain fervently pro-capitalist, I do not care to accumulate the accoutrements of a consumer society except where they please me.
I will submit to only those negative sanctions to which society will not permit me to escape. Thus I’ll still have to pay taxes, I’ll still have to turn up to work at 9am, and I’ll still refrain from kicking feminists in the cunt when there are witnesses around. What I will not do is cooperate in society’s soft oppression because I refuse to weave the ropes that bind me.
What does this mean in my day to day life?
- I don’t fear unemployment and thus the ultimate threat a company can hold over me. Through a careful understanding of global economics and a sound frugal lifestyle, I have amassed sufficient cash that I can easily live the next ten years without earning a penny more. It’s not an extravagant sum but I have no extravagant tastes. My boss holds no sway over me – there is no mortgage payment to meet, no wife to keep. Thus I will work the way I want as a free individual. I think my professional standards are high enough to keep the boss happy, but if not we simply go our separate ways.
- No work stress. I don’t identify with my job. An unreasonable deadline will not be met. An unreasonably early business flight will not be caught. Office politics will pass me by. I seek to impress no-one but my inner alpha.
- I’ll confront misandry and cultural Marxism everywhere I find it. If some femtard in the bar / café / office pulls out an offensively misandrist comment I’ll identify it as such and challenge them. The pussy cartel doesn’t scare me and their typical levers of power don’t move me.
- I won’t be frittering away my cash on nonsense and status goods. Initially I’ll have to downshift to keep costs down but I’ll soon learn where to pick up value.
Oh yeah, I’m going to actively seek out feminists and ruin their day. These people are the enemy of all I hold dear about Western civilisation and a personal enemy to me. I feel liberated from all social censure. The only limits on my behaviour are those that I set myself, to live by my own code.
Don’t get me wrong – I am not an egoist. I do not wish to become a cunt. Quite the opposite – I seek to strip away the rotten façade of social nicety that one must adopt to glide smoothly through the matrix. I seek authenticity.
This is still a work in progress. Not all my ducks are in a row and I might need to rejig things. Not everything has been agreed. Here’s the current plan:
Monday to Wednesday: Go to work, earn my keep, maintain marketable job skills.
Thursday: A day of leisure. Sleep late, then pursue my hobbies with no guilt and no urge to move my life forwards
Friday: Attend to my side businesses, move forwards in my projects and life goals.
Saturday: Social circle, shopping, chilling.
Sunday: Dating the LTR, keep the approach numbers up.
Most people walk the treadmill till they’re sixty then wonder where their life went. I initially planned to retire by forty. Now I don’t even need the concept of retirement because my whole life will be tailored to my own personal satisfaction.
Wish me luck fellas.