Game is as old as the proverbial hills. Back in the 1960s it was called “being a man”. So when I was watching an old romantic comedy with a bird I was pleasantly surprised to see a fairly tight Same Day Lay in pre-Janka / pre-Justin Wayne New York. What struck me about this fictional pick-up is:
- It mirrored my own day game model in most aspects
- It was entirely non-sleazy without any creeping or weird manipulation
- It’s how older guys should pick up young hotties
- The girl is high esteem so she plays her part pro-actively to test the man
- It’s a textbook case of a girl’s high disorder making her ripe for plucking
I’ve added a running commentary with subtitles. The guy makes a couple of mis-steps mainly through being too eager too soon and it’s not till he’s given up on the sex that he gets his frame and vibe dialled in correctly. But to give him credit, the first minutes between meet and instant date were logisitically difficult because he was forced to start indirect. Take a look
I’ve snipped bits out because half the movie is the pick-up. There’s a huge external interrupt later in the movie before he closes her.