The primary purpose of IM is to redefine a girl’s reality. You make her see the world in a way she has never seen before so she feels like she is peeling back the curtain on a new vista. This is how you do it.
1. Find a topic you really care about and really know about
I like economics, and in particular the Austrian school exemplified by Ludwig von Mises. I believe it articulates eternal truths about human nature and social action in an elegant condensed form that is effective for predicting the future. It also carries within it a political program based on the moral character of value-for-value transactions without the compulsion of threatened violence. Austrian economics is embedded in my core values of who I am and the man I wish to be. Therefore it is a great topic for intellectual mastery. I can use it to show:
- My identity
– My values
– My thirst for knowledge
– The organisation of my thought
– My clarity of perception
– My passion for life
– My mission to impact the world positively
– My certainty in an uncertain world
Every single on of those is a DHV and every single one is based on my own personal charisma. There is no trick mentality in them. Don’t worry if the topic isn’t generally considered girl-friendly. Just make sure it’s a topic that can be framed in a girl-friendly manner. For example economics deals with the fundamental principles of human psychology – which girls obsess about. Art history deals with aesthetics, passion and beauty = girl friendly. Boxing deals with masculinity, competition, courage and skill = girl friendly. I’d avoid nerdy stuff like computers and spectator sports.
2. Create a narrative in the topic that shines light upon the world
I don’t talk about general concepts in economics because that’s going nowhere. Instead, I craft a narrative and tell a story. One I’ve used recently is how economics is at core a study of human action and it shares the same basic principles as many disparate fields of actvity, then I tie that to political history and how Karl Marx was able to pull the worlds greatest (and most tragic) reframe by denying human nature and the wisdom of economics and this is why socialism can never work. What light is shone? I have just proven that free-market capitalism is the greatest of all social systems and the only one in perfect alignment with human nature and potential, while socialism is the enemy of humanity. That’s the stuff most people never have the confidence or intelligence to learn and remain confused their whole life. And I can lead them there in twenty minutes of storytelling.
Does it matter if I’m right? Not really. A girl’s reality sits inside her man’s reality. By defining that reality I give her a comfortable seat within. And in this case I am right. The girl feels like the world became clearer.
The storytelling element matters. I don’t just jump into Austrian economics. I tell her I’m reading a book that I find fascinating and the writer is one of my heroes. He is the most intelligent, well-read man I’ve found and truly inspiring. In 1920 he wrote a book about Socialism and accurately predicted the next seventy years of the Soviet Union, despite writing only two years after the Bolshevik Revolution and before Stalin and the Great Patriotic War. This sucks the girl in because I’ve given my economic theory a hook – it’s all grounded in a real man and I’m teasing that he offers great knowledge. I then say how in the 20 page introduction to the book he massively impressed me by clarifying and condensing ideas I’d had for twenty years, putting labels onto ideas and making simple what was complex to me. The whole narrative is based on outlining three thinks Marx did to make Socialism an effective idea despite it’s absurdity – as defined by Mises. The narrative is grounded and has direction.
3. Weave disparate knowledge into the narrative
If you talk about economics by itself it shows a certain level of intelligence and knowledge but it also shows you think “on the rails” within the same tightly demarcated corridors that everyone else does. Big deal. But what happens if you start harmonising concepts from biology, maths, and sport? What if you draw examples from the girl’s life and experience? What if you hint at vast pools of knowledge that you have but don’t draw on just yet?
Think of your central narrative as the river you are sailing her down. All other forms of knowledge are the tributaries that feed more water into the river and flow the same direction. How does this work in my example:
The central narrative has three points:
- Marx redefined all knowledge as conditioned by the economic superstructure and thus you cannot, epistemelogically speaking, know what a future economic system looks like until you are there. Thus all analysis of how socialism would function is invalid. This neutered the scientists’ criticisms of socialism as unworkable.
- Marx placed socialism as the final goal of history in which every epoch is overturned by an antithesis until a Hegelian synthesis creates a new epoch with new rules. Socialism is thus inevitable. This gives confidence to it’s agitators and worries it’s opponents.
- Marx gave moral authority to the envy and revenge fantasies that motivate most socialists, thus allowing them to claim a moral high ground and characterise opponents as evil.
I can then weave into this narrative disparate ideas such as:
- Meme theory (biology). What is it about the pattern of some ideas that makes then successful. For example the three major Abrahamic religions all share (i) evangelicism (ii) conquest (iii) denial and suppression of competing ideas (iv) integration of church and state (v) the carrot of heaven (vi) the stick of hell. These features mean that when in competition with a peaceful open-minded religion, the Abrahamic ones will crush them and wipe them from history
- Immigration (politics). I then note how western democracies in the thrall of PC ideology render themselves vulnerable to such powerful outside memes like Islam because we are like hobbits that have dismissed the rangers that keep them safe
- Universal Darwinism (sociobiology). Any time you have a variety of strategies competing for scarce resources, and then the winners can reproduce with some mutation, then the principles of natural selection and evolution apply. Economics is no different. The market is the world, profits are rewards, bankruptcy is death, and reinvestment is reproduction. Entrepreneurs provide the engine of mutation with their new ideas and refinements of the old.
- Boxing and MMA. Both sports abide by universal darwinism in with the rule set created conditions for a harmonisation fo styles so that all boxers box in more or less the same way because the field of competition led to a single most effective style being developed. It is now refined with small mutations and no major paradigm shifts.
- Capitalist morality (Ethics). By adhering to principles of human nature, freedom, and value-for-value exchanges, capitalism is the only morally good social system. By denying nature, ordering everyone through threat of violence, and taking value from producers to give to moochers, Socialism is inherently evil.
- Sirens (Greek mythology). Socialism is a siren song by singing alluring words about freedom, harmony, cooperation and other soft ideas that will lure a naive soul to it. However the reality of socialism is grey crushing monotony and gulags. As Mises predicted through simple economic analysis.
- Nightclub Doormen (self protection). One rule in self protection is don’t listen to what people say, watch what they do. People go through a predicatable attack ritual before unleashing violence so learn to recognise that rather than being distracted through words. People who want to hurt you will usually employ misdirection and get you to cooperate in your own destruction. So too with socialism. It sings the siren song while picking your pockets and robbing you of freedom.
I’m sure you get the point. Even if you’re a blank-slate left-wing nutjob who disagrees with the substance of everything I just said, you can spot the structure of the technique. There is a ton of knowledge being unloaded onto the girl but it’s constantly tied to the narrative and grounded in examples, so she’s never lost. She just feels a wide beautiful vista open in front of her. What personal characteristics can you demonstrate here?
– Personal code of honour
4. Keep engaging the girl
All of the prior steps can be done as homework. It’s far better to simply think your thoughts in the way I describe, but if that’s not really you then you might have to simply get a canned narrative to drop onto the girl when the opportunity arises. So far I’ve only commented on the words. When talking to the girl you must also get the delivery right. This means make sure you have:
- Strong intense eye contact. You’re basically eye-fucking her but showing a fire behind your eyes. You care about this.
– Animated gestures. Don’t flail your arms around like a retard but show true passion in your gestures when you emphasise points.
– Varied rhythm. Sometimes you’ll be leaning forward and gesticulating, other times you’ll be leaning back and shrugging your shoulders. Think of your delivery as a symphony with highs and lows of energy and emotion.
– Constantly bring the discussion back to her either by soliciting her input (“Have you ever had an experience like this..?” etc) or drawing examples from her life. She must be actively engaged, not the passive recipient of a lecture. She’ll let you talk, don’t worry about that.
– Allow her to drag it out of you. Occasionally lean back and dismiss your own knowledge such as “Ah, whatever, it’s just some stuff I personally believe in” or “This is probably too deep for when we’re just having a coffee”. Do this at peaks in her buying temperature and she’ll insist you continue thus framing her as trying to solve your mystery rather than you rambling on.
Keep calibrating to her feedback. Good signs are all the classic IOIs but in particular her eyes should open up wide and be intently focused on you, she’ll have a look of admiration and a surprised “I can’t believe it, I never expected him to be so smart” delighted expression, she’ll unconsciously fiddle with things (coffee cup, jacket zip, closed mobile phone etc), and she’ll be torn between trying to add her own perspective while being worried she’ll shut you down and lose her chance to get more knowledge.
That’s the good signs, and a smart feminine girl with a brain in her head will usually display them. However if you make a mess of it or she’s just a dumb airhead then expect to see her eyes glaze over, her eyes occasionally dart away from you, she tries to change topic, she sighs – bascially signs of boredom.
5. Let her anchor
Girls fall in love when you are not there. They anchor their own investment and positive emotions to you by daydreaming, masturbating, and trying to solve the mystery of you. Let her do that. So you will have just blitzed her with reality-redefining knowledge and it’s gonna take her ages to unpack it all, figure it out, and let it sink in. Give her some pauses during the date, such as toilet breaks for you or ordering drinks. Time it for a high point when you have teased a reveal and then go leave her to some time by herself to take deep breaths and absorb it. Same goes for between dates.
6. Be modest
Don’t congratulate yourself for your awesomeness in her presence or you’ll come across as try-hard and ego-driven. Instead let all these words flow because they are your passion and you want her to know who you are and how you think about the world. Don’t act like a pompous know-it-all university professor. Tell her they are just your ideas and maybe many people have similar ideas. When she compliments you on your awesomeness just take it like any other compliment. And once you’ve finished, don’t keep returning to the topic unless she specifically asks you more. Hold a little back. Don’t look like you are trying to get more out, or that you want to relive your past glory and flog the dead horse. Less is more now.
If this is too much work, tell her to think of a number between one and four, then guess three. Or ask her how many ‘9s’ there are between one and a hundred.